Saturday, January 13, 2018

Spelling Bee Saturday - Week 15!!

Today is week 15 of 
Spelling Bee Saturday:)



How are your blocks coming along?
Today we are doing two new blocks...



Uppercase "L"...




And lowercase 
"l"


And because we are in school today...
"L" is for lesson...


And this is one of my favorites!



"L" is for LOVE too... 
and I LOVE how you can spell
 anything you want to 
with the flash card blocks:)

I see on Instagram that
 you're having fun with them!


"LOVE"


"L" is for Lori!
  I put this block in the
 Picture Day Quilt 
and added a heart:)


to go visit the Jolly Jabber 
and todays
 Show and Tell
 guests:)

Thanks for joining me for this 
short but sweet post
 about the letter "L"

See you next week!
xx
Lori

1 comment:

Mego said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Loving this quilt along!

Related Posts with Thumbnails