Friday, March 10, 2017

Scrappy Project Planner Sew Along - Week Six - Fat Quarter Flirt Quilt!!



Welcome to week six in the 
Sew Along:)


Today we are focusing on the
 sixth quilt pattern 
inside the planner.

#FatQuarterFlirtQuilt


All of the other quilts
 were made using
scrappy stash leftovers.

Fat Quarter Flirt 
can be made using 
leftovers as well...
but I especially designed it
 for using up those 
leftover fat quarters
 or that favorite FQBundle
 that you have been
 saving/hoarding:)



Here are the first 
two rows sewn together 
back when I made this quilt 
for the planner.


Fat Quarter Flirt 
is a twin size and 
takes 30 fat quarters:)

The look of the quilt 
changes by the colors
 and styles of the fabrics.

I've seen this quilt done
 in christmas prints 
as well as Halloween 
and they are super cute!


I also want to show you
 the one I made using
 background fabrics.

I have a ton of these 
in my stash because 
I love them and I thought
 this pattern would be 
perfect to put them all
 together in one quilt:)


I love the 
soft vintagey look...


and I super love with 
how it turned out:)


Thanks so much for
 celebrating my 
with me.

to visit Kimberly and also 
the guest bloggers for this week.


I've loved seeing 
all the photos of your
 sew along projects...
thanks so much 
for posting them!

xx
Lori

1 comment:

Little Quiltsong said...

Love, love the quilt with the low volume fabrics. It is just so soft and pretty. Now you have given me a whole new idea! Thank you, Lori :)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails