Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tom Turkey Placemat for the Thanksgiving Kiddie Table!!!-Free Tutorial for the Tom Turkey Block-YaY!!! ...


So this is what I made 
for my cutie pie
 grand daughter Sophie
using my 


It's a placemat for 
the Thanksgiving "kiddie" table:)
YaY!


After making the block…
I simply used my 
pattern to make it into a placemat:)


I plan on making a placemat for her to use 
on every holiday using my pattern.
The pattern is easily converted using any 12" block:)



And anytime in the month of November
when Sophie comes for a visit...


She will find her placemat on the table 
to use for meals or even a snack!


Do you have some kiddo's in your family who need
a Tom Turkey on their Thanksgiving Table?
Fun Fun Fun:)

Gobble! Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving from me to you:)
xx
Lori

17 comments:

Andee said...

I am sure you get this all the time, but you are SO very talented! I love everything you come up with (and that can only be said of a few folks!)! This placemat is too cute! Several of us were talking about the turkey at guild last night, now I want to make it even more!

Helen said...

That is an adorable placemat. Thanks so much for the Tom Turkey pattern and for this idea. I want to make one for my little nephew.

dream quilt create said...

How sweet of you to share this with us, I love everything you do! Thank you ;)

Bari Jo said...

So cute! You are such a fun grandma!

Charise said...

Lori - what a sweet placemat for a little one.
So, so adorable.
Wish my boys would use them but I think they are a bit too old : ( They grow up too fast!

Laurel said...

You are so creative! I can't get over it. Everyday you are coming up with something new and even more adorable!! You are the coolest grandma ever!!

Laurel said...

Just darling! You are so creative! Always something new and even more darling the an the last project! You are a cool grandma!

Wilma Lee said...

Love your blog site, the colors are so nice to my eyes. And I love that turkey!

gibbygoo56 said...

Love it! This is too cute! I want to make these for my table.

Ness said...

Yes I do! His name is Charlie :) !! I'm thinkking Tom Turkey might become a bib though...he's so cute! Thanks for the pattern and idea. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your too. Gobble Gobble!

Libby said...

This is so cute! I gotta do this!
I love it!!!!

Freda's Hive said...

Cute ideas. Always. I seriously need a magic spell to change my life. I need to sew.

Joyful Mom said...

I just bought your Blue Plate Special pattern last week. Totally making turkey placemats now! Thanks Lori!
PS. Loving the #haveyourselfaquiltylittlechristmas on Instagram too! You are awesome!

Jocelyn said...

Too cute! I don't have any little ones, but it would also be nice for a Senior who lives alone.

Sheri said...

Its great! I have 3 tom turkeys in process. I've been wanting to sew something turkey-ish. Thanks for the pattern. Also I'm hoping to get started on your quilty little christmas blocks. I joined instagram just for your quilt along!

Cori said...

Adorable, I going love making this. Thank you

trish said...

love love love!!! :o)
Happy Thanksgiving Lori!

Related Posts with Thumbnails