Sunday, April 27, 2014

Great Granny Sew Along - Week Two - Crochet Hook and Yarn Block!!! ...


Tomorrow is week two in the 
If you haven't joined already…
click on the above link 
to find out all of the details
and sew along with us!


Block two is the crochet hook and 
balls of yarn block that go below the basket.


This week is hosted by 3 adorable quilt blogs…


Go over and visit them tomorrow
and see their way cute blocks,
to get this weeks PDF companion sheet, 
and to get all of the giveaway details as well!


I am loving all of the 
basket blocks from week one
 that have been showing up on the 
When you make this weeks block 
and post a photo (or three or six:)...
 on the group page you are
 entered in this weeks giveaway!!!


I am posting this a day early because
 tomorrow I am posting about 
some of my new Vintage Happy patterns!

Have a quilty kind of day!
xx
Lori


1 comment:

Lisa Clark said...

Lori I love the blocks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails